Detailed Breakdown of our Legal/Website Information
1) By accessing, browsing and/or using this site you acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions provided. If you do not agree to these terms do not use this site.
2) DELTA MOTORS website includes all information, digital images, and data, subject matter which is used for informational purposes only and contains proprietary and copyrighted information that is protected by a copyright trademark or other property laws. All contents are owned by DELTA MOTROS, INC.
3) The content may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the content. No content in whole or in part, may otherwise be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, distributed, transmitted, downloaded, linked, displayed or exploited for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the express written permission from DELTA MOTORS, INC.
4) The buyer hereby acknowledges that he/she/it understands that seller is primarily engaged in the business of buying and selling salvage and/or otherwise damaged and/or repairable motor vehicles.
5) The buyer acknowledges that such motor vehicles may, and offer do, have additional mechanical, electrical, electronic or other damage in addition to that which is apparent from the images displayed on this website.
6) The buyer further acknowledges and understands that the seller’s prices reflect both the known and possible unknown defects and damage sustained by these vehicles and that seller makes no warranties under the Magnusan-Mos Warranty Act or the Lemon Laws of any state including those in which the seller does business or that in which the purchaser may reside.
7) Buyer may not rely upon any information provided (whether orally in writing or in digital image form), included but not limited: year, make, model, condition, damage amount, damage type, drivability, accessories, mileage, odometer disclosures, vehicle identification number (VIN), title, repair history, title history, and total loss history.
8) DELTA MOTORS, INC does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country. Buyer is solely responsible for confirming, researching, inspecting, vehicles, and any all information regarding the type, condition, status, and history of vehicle before buying them.
9) All sales are final and no vehicle may be removed until paid in full. DELTA MOTORS, INC expressly disclaims liability for loss or damage to any vehicle after purchase, including, but not limited for loss or damage caused by theft, fire, negligent act or inclement weather or other act of God, and vehicles remain on the premises after purchase at buyer’s sole expense and risk.
10) Delta Motors expressly disclaims the accuracy or completeness of any and all information provided to buyers regarding vehicles, whether provided in written, verbal, or digital image form. Vehicle Information provided by Delta Motors is for convenience only. Buyers shall not rely on Vehicle Information in deciding whether or not to purchase a vehicle offered for sale by Delta Motors. Vehicle Information includes but is not limited to: year, make, model, condition, MSRP, damage amount, damage type, drivability, accessories, mileage, odometer disclosures, vehicle identification number (e.g. “VIN”, “HIN”, and serial number), title, repair cost, repair history, title history, and total loss history. Delta Motors expressly disclaims any and all representations, warranties, and guarantees regarding vehicles sold by Delta Motors. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ascertain, confirm, research, inspect, and/or investigate vehicles and any and all Vehicle Information prior to purchasing vehicles.